*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Brazil - Parana (PDF Chapter)
This is the Paraná chapter from Lonely Planet’s Brazil guidebook.
With its efficient public transportation, innovative architecture and outstanding urban parks, Curitiba, the capital of Paraná, exemplifies the state’s successes. Sunbathers and surfers sigh for Ilha do Mel and Parque Nacional do Superagüi, but it is Iguaçu Falls that draws the state’s crowds.
- experience Mother Nature’s thunderous roar from above and below Garganta do Diabo at Iguaçu Falls
- appreciate art and eye-popping architecture at Curitiba’s Museu Oscar Niemeyer
- ride the rails on the Serra Verde Express to Morretes, one of Brazil’s last great train rides
- restaurants & accommodations
Coverage includes: Curitiba, Morretes, Paranaguá, Ilha do Mel, Iguaçu Falls & around, Foz do Iguaçu, Parque Nacional do Iguaçu (Brazil), Parque Nacional Iguazú (Argentina) and Itaipu Dam.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.