*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Brazil - Brasilia & Goias (PDF Chapter)
This is the Brasília & Goiás chapter from Lonely Planet’s Brazil guidebook.
Brasília was conceived as a workable, utopic answer to modern, urban chaos. As Brazil’s seat of government, bureaucrats rule, but a thriving city can be found beneath the uber-organization. Overlooked by many tourists, picturesque Goiás is easy to get lost in for a few weeks.
- beat the heat in a barrage of waterfalls around colonially cool Pirenópolis
- discover Brasília’s futuristic architecture at night, when the Praça dos Trés Poderes takes on an otherworldly glow
- trek through the unique high-cerrado (savanna) flora in Parque Nacional da Chapada dos Veadeiros
- restaurants & accommodations
Coverage includes: Brasília, Goiás, Goiânia, Cidade de Goiás, Pirenópolis, Parque Nacional da Chapada dos Veadeiros, Alto Paraíso de Goiás and São Jorge.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.