Botswana & Namibia - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to Botswana & Namibia, Botswana & Namibia’s Top 16, Need to Know, If You Like…, Month by Month, Itineraries, Planning a Safari, and Regions at a Glance chapters from Lonely Planet’s Botswana & Namibia guidebook.
Your journey to Botswana & Namibia starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on planning your safari.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about what wildlife to see, where
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Botswana & Namibia, Botswana & Na-mibia’s Top 16, Need to Know, If You Like: Big Cats, Elephants, Rhinos, Birdwatching, Rock Art, Landscapes, Adventure Sports, Fly-In Safaris, Off-Road Driving, Month by Month, Itineraries, Planning a Safari, and Regions at a Glance.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.