Botswana & Namibia - Namibia (PDF Chapter)
Namibia has some of the most stunning landscapes in Africa, and a trip through the country is one of the great road adventures. Natural wonders such as Fish River Canyon and the wildlife utopia of Etosha National Park enthral.
- crouch by a waterhole in Etosha National Park, one of the world’s premier wildlife ven-ues
- watch the sun rise from the top of fiery-coloured dunes of Sossusvlei
- hike through Fish River Canyon, one of Africa’s greatest natural wonders
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Windhoek, North-Central Namibia, Eastern Namibia, Etosha National Park, Northern Namibia, The North, Kavango Region, The Caprivi Strip, Otjozondjupa, Northwestern Namibia, Damaraland, The Kaokoveld, The Skeleton Coast, Central Namibia, Swakopmund, Walvis Bay, Namib-Naukluft Park, Southern Namibia, The Central Plat-eau, The South Coast, The Far South, Fish River Canyon, Understand Namibia, Namibia Today, History, The Namibian People, The Namibian Way of Life, Arts, Namibian Cuisine, Environment, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.