Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Botswana & Namibia - Botswana (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Blessed with some of the greatest wildlife spectacles on earth, Botswana is one of the great safari destinations in Africa. There are more elephants in Botswana than anywhere on earth, the big cats roam free, and there’s abundant birdlife at every turn.
- enjoy the ultimate safari at Moremi Game Reserve, with some of the best wildlife-watching on earth
- glide gently through the vast unspoiled wilderness of Okavango Delta in a wooden mokoro (dugout canoe)
- get up close and personal with Africa’s largest elephant herds at Chobe National Park
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Gaborone & Around, Matsieng Rock Carvings, Mo-chudi, Gabane, Manyana, Thamaga, Mokolodi Nature Reserve, Otse, Kanye, Eastern Botswana, Palapye, Serowe, Khama Rhino Sanctuary, Tswapong Hills, Francistown, Tuli Block, Makgadikgadi & Nxai Pans, Nata, Gweta, Sowa Pan, Ntwetwe Pan, Makgadikgadi Pans National Park, Nxai Pans National Park, Chobe National Park, Kasane, Chobe Riverfront, Nogatsaa/Tchinga Area, Savuti, Linyanti Marshes, Okavango Delta, Maun, Shorobe, Eastern Delta, Inner Delta, Moremi Game Reserve, Okavango Panhandle, Northwestern Botswana, Tsodilo Hills, Lake Ngami, Aha Hills, Gcwihaba (Drotsky’s Cave), Kalahari, Ghanzi, D’kar, Central Kalahari Game Reserve, Khutse Game Reserve, Kang, Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park, Understand Botswana, Botswana Today, History, People of Botswana, Religion, Arts & Crafts, Architecture, Dance, Literature, Music, Botswana Cuisine, Environment, National Parks & Reserves.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.