Boston - Understand Boston & Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This chapter contains the Boston Today, History, Arts & Architecture, Universities & Colleges, Transportation and Directory A-Z chapters from Lonely Planet’s Boston guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, architecture and Boston’s many educational institutions to flights, public transportation, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for gay and lesbian travelers and travelers with disabilities..
- a rundown on Boston’s fascinating history of conflict, rebellion and transformation
- full coverage of the Freedom Trail
- info on the city’s universities and colleges
- details on Boston’s flourishing arts scene and distinctive architecture
Coverage includes: Boston Today, History, Arts & Architecture, Universities & Colleges, Transportation and Directory A-Z.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.