*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Boston - South End & Chinatown (PDF Chapter)
This is the South End & Chinatown chapter from Lonely Planet’s Boston guidebook.
The South End boasts the city’s most innovative options for dining out and a vibrant art scene. The Theater District’s colorful marquees and posh patrons make for a festive night out, while Chinatown overflows with markets, teahouses and textile shops.
- hit Chinatown for pork buns, dumplings and other dim sum delights
- browse at the SoWa Open Market and SoWa Vintage Market followed by Sunday brunch in the South End
- pack into Wally’s Café for old-time jazz and blues
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighborhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.