*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Boston - Seaport District & South Boston (PDF Chapter)
This is the Seaport District & South Boston chapter from Lonely Planet’s Boston guidebook.
Across the jellyfish-laden Fort Point Channel, the Seaport District affords a spectacular vista of Boston Harbor and downtown Boston - a wonderful backdrop for an afternoon admiring art and feasting on fish by Boston’s best city beaches.
- spend an afternoon at the striking waterfront site of the Institute of Contemporary Art, contemplating the artistic curiosities on display within
- board the Boston Tea Party Ships and toss crates of tea overboard
- admire the view and feast on the creatures of the sea at Legal Harborside
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighborhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.