*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Boston - Kenmore Square & Fenway (PDF Chapter)
This is the Kenmore Square & Fenway chapter from Lonely Planet’s Boston guidebook.
Kenmore Square is the epicenter of student life in Boston, with a disproportionate share of nightlife and inexpensive eateries. Visitors come to watch the Red Sox at Fenway Park, or explore one of Boston’s celebrated art venues along Huntington Avenue.
- spend a day at the Museum of Fine Arts, immersing yourself in the Art of the Americas and lunching at the New American Cafe
- hit Lansdowne Street for a night of drinking, music and merry-making
- venerate the artistic, aesthetic and cultural legacy of Isabella Stewart Gardner at her namesake museum
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighborhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.