Boston - Kenmore Square & Fenway (PDF Chapter)
This is the Kenmore Square & Fenway chapter from Lonely Planet’s Boston guidebook.
Kenmore Square is the epicenter of student life in Boston, with a disproportionate share of nightlife and inexpensive eateries. Visitors come to watch the Red Sox at Fenway Park, or explore one of Boston’s celebrated art venues along Huntington Avenue.
- spend a day at the Museum of Fine Arts, immersing yourself in the Art of the Americas and lunching at the New American Cafe
- hit Lansdowne Street for a night of drinking, music and merry-making
- venerate the artistic, aesthetic and cultural legacy of Isabella Stewart Gardner at her namesake museum
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighborhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.