Boston - Cambridge & East Anglia (PDF Chapter)
Here, we count Cambridge as one among many ‘neighborhoods’ in Boston. But truth be told, this independent town has the historical and cultural offerings to rival many major cities. Certainly, it matches Boston for quality (if not quantity) and diversity of drinking, dining and entertainment options. Exploring museums, historic sites and university landmarks, you could just as easily spend a day as spend a year.
- Harvard Square Browsing the bookstores, rifling through the records and trying on vintage clothing, then camping out in a local cafe to watch the world go by.
- Minuteman Bikeway Cycling from urban Cambridge to idyllic Bedford on this car-free bike trail, taking in scenery and history along the way.
- Harvard Art Museums Checking out the varied collections (European, Asian and more) and superb architecture at this university gem.
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping, Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.