Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Boston - Back Bay (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Back Bay chapter from Lonely Planet’s Boston guidebook.
Back Bay isn’t as historically significant as some Boston neighborhoods, but thanks to magnificent Victorian brownstones and high-minded civic plazas, it’s among the loveliest. After admiring architecture and browsing books, you’re perfectly placed for some window shopping or gallery hopping.
- admire Boston’s most evocative and archetypal architecture in Copley Square
- stroll, cycle or run along the Charles River Esplanade
- feel yourself at the center of the world in the unusual Mapparium
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighborhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.