Boston city guide
7th Edition Nov 2019
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Boston’s history recalls revolution and transformation, and today the city is still among the country’s most forward-thinking and barrier-breaking cities. Capture the intensity of baseball fandom in Fenway Park or enjoy a taste of the ivy league student life in Harvard square, all with you with your trusted Lonely Planet travel companion.Lonely Planet is your passport to Boston, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Coverage Includes: Neighborhoods at a Glance, Charlestown, West End & North End, Beacon Hill & Boston Common, Downtown & Waterfront, South End & Chinatown, Back Bay, Kenmore Square & Fenway, Seaport District & South Boston, Cambridge, Streetcar Suburbs, Day Trips from Boston, Sleeping and more.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout