Borneo - Sarawak (PDF Chapter)
Sarawak makes access to Borneo’s natural wonders and cultural riches a breeze. Everywhere you go, you’ll encounter the warmth, unforced friendliness and sense of humour that make the people of Malaysia’s most culturally diverse state such delightful hosts.
- watch semi-wild orangutans swing through the canopy at Semenggoh Nature Reserve
- see the elusive Rafflesia, the world’s largest flower, at Gunung Gading National Park
- stroll the Waterfront Promenade in Kuching
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Kuching, Western Sarawak, Bako National Park, Santubong Peninsula, Kuching Wetlands National Park, Semenggoh Nature Reserve, Kampung Benuk, Kampung Annah Rais, Kubah National Park, Bau & Around, Lundu, Gunung Gading National Park, Sematan, Tanjung Datu National Park, Talang-Satang National Park, Batang Ai Region, Central Sarawak, Sibu, Batang Rejang, Bintulu, Similajau National Park, Niah National Park, Lambir Hills National Park, Miri, Northeastern Sarawak, Gunung Mulu National Park, Kelabit Highlands and Limbang Division.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.