Borneo - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Welcome to Borneo, Borneo’s Top 15, Need to Know, If You Like…, Month by Month, Itineraries, Outdoor Adventures, Diving Pulau Sipadan and Regions at a Glance chapters from Lonely Planet’s Borneo guidebook.
Your journey to Borneo starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on outdoor adventures.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about diving Pulau Sipadan
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Borneo, Borneo’s Top 15, Need to Know, If You Like…, Month by Month, Itineraries, Outdoor Adventures, Diving Pulau Sipadan and Regions at a Glance.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.