Borneo - Brunei (PDF Chapter)
This tranquil nation is the realisation of a particular vision: a strict, socially controlled religious state where happiness is found in pious worship and mass consumption. Visit and judge the results for yourself.
- climb high into the rainforest canopy and swim in a cool jungle river at Ulu Temburong National Park
- tear along mangrove-lined waterways on a speedboat from BSB to Bangar
- take a water taxi to the water village of Kampong Ayer and gorge on the culinary delights of BSB
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Bandar Seri Begawan, Tutong & Belait Districts, Tutong, Jalan Labi, Seria, Kuala Belait, Temburong District, Pulau Selirong, Bangar & Around, Batang Duri and Ulu Temburong National Park.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.