Bolivia - Understand Bolivia and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
All the info you need on everything from history, politics, religion and wildlife to flights, public transportation, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travelers, gay and lesbian travelers, travelers with disabilities, and travelers with kids. And get the most out of your conversations with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on the fascinating multi-ethnic culture of Bolivia
- info on endemic plants and animals
- full coverage of the country’s turbulent history
- details on the economic and political landscape
Coverage includes: Bolivia Today, History - from prehistory to the Morales Era, Life in Bolivia: The National Psyche, Lifestyle, Religion and Sports, Indigenous Culture, The Natural World: Natural Assets, The Land, Wildlife and National Parks & Reserves, Directory A–Z, Transportation, Health and Language.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.
South America on a Shoestring - Understand South America and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)