Bolivia travel guide - 9th edition
From the snowcapped Andes to the steamy Amazon, and from salt-crusted, flamingo-painted deserts to lush Yungas valleys, plunge by parachute, motorboat, bicycle or crampon into South America’s most diverse and affordable country.
Tour the world's largest salt flat, walk in the path of the Inca or search for magic potions in La Paz markets; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Bolivia and begin your journey now!
Lonely Planet Bolivia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Inside Lonely Planet Bolivia Travel Guide:
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, religion, politics, indigenous cultures, weaving, music, dance, landscapes, wildlife.
- Over 40 maps
Covers: La Paz, Lake Titicaca, the Yungas, the Cordilleras, the Southern Altiplano, Salar de Uyuni, Cochabamba, Potosi, Santa Cruz, the Amazon Basin and more