*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page. See terms.
Bolivia - The Cordilleras & Yungas (PDF Chapter)
This is the the Cordilleras & Yungas chapter from Lonely Planet’s Bolivia guidebook.
Caught between the Andes and the Amazon, this rugged transition zone has just about everything you could ask for from your Bolivian adventure, including treks into the past along preserved Inca trails, wildlife-watching aplenty and a pervading air of hard-won tranquility.
- travel on the path of the Inca on the inspiring El Choro Trek
- treat yourself to a few days of warm weather, a hammock and poolside drinks in Coroico
- swing over to Sorata for less-traveled climbing, hiking and biking opportunities
- restaurants & accommodations
Coverage includes: Cordillera Real, Huayna Potosí, Condoriri Massif, Ancohuma, Illimani, The Yungas, Coroico & Yolosa, El Choro Trek, Takesi Trek, Yunga Cruz Trek, Chulumani & around, Caranavi, Guanay, El Camino del Oro (Gold Digger’s Trail), Sorata, Mapiri Trail, Aucapata & Iskanwaya, Cordillera Apolobamba, Charazani, Área Natural de Manejo Integrado Nacional Apolobamba and the Lagunillas to Agua Blanca (Curva to Pelechuco) Trek.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.