Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Bolivia - South Central Bolivia & the Chaco (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the South Central Bolivia & the Chaco chapter from Lonely Planet’s Bolivia guidebook.
Generally seen by travelers as a way station to several international borders, this region of southern Bolivia sees relatively few tourists. The culture gravitates towards neighboring Argentina and dreams of being closer to faraway Andalucía.
- sample wine from the world’s highest vineyards in El Valle de la Concepción
- stroll the colonial streets of tranquil Tarija, and get down and party at the Fiesta de San Roque
- check out the views and birdlife around the lagunas (lagoons) and arenales (sand dunes) in the Reserva Biológica Cordillera de Sama
- restaurants & accommodations
Coverage includes: South Central Bolivia, Tarija, Inter-Andean Valleys, San Jacinto Reservoir, El Valle de la Concepción, Reserva Biológica Cordillera de Sama, Padcaya & Chaguaya, Reserva Nacional de Flora y Fauna Tariquía, The Chaco, Yacuiba, Parque Nacional y Área Natural de Manejo Integrado Serranía del Aguaragüe, Villamontes and Camiri.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.