*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Bolivia - Santa Cruz & Gran (PDF Chapter)
This is the Santa Cruz & Gran Chiquitania chapter from Lonely Planet’s Bolivia guidebook.
Santa Cruz is Bolivia’s most populous city, with an urbane population, yet it still retains a small-town atmosphere. From here visit charming Jesuit mission towns, discover pre-Inca ruins or embark on a revolutionary pilgrimage to where Che Guevara met his maker around Vallegrande.
- savor international cuisine in cosmopolitan Santa Cruz
- spot rare wildlife on a jungle trek at Parque Nacional & Área de Uso Múltiple Amboró
- explore the pre-Inca ruins of El Fuerte in Samaipata
- restaurants & accommodations
Coverage includes: Santa Cruz & around, Buena Vista, Parque Nacional & Área de Uso Múltiple Amboró, Samaipata, La Pajcha, El Nido de los Condores, Vallegrande, La Higuera, Gran Chiquitania, Jesuit Missions Circuit, San Xavier, Concepción, San Ignacio de Velasco, San Miguel de Velasco, Santa Ana de Velasco, San Rafael de Velasco and San José de Chiquitos.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.