*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Bolivia - Central Highlands (PDF Chapter)
This is the Central Highlands chapter from Lonely Planet’s Bolivia guidebook.
Geographically – and some would say metaphorically – the heart and soul of the country, the Central Highlands are a mix of lively urban centers (including Sucre, Potosí and Cochabamba) and vast pastoral and mountainous regions dotted with remote villages.
- goggle at the colonial beauty of Sucre, Bolivia’s most attractive city
- home in on remote and wild Parque Nacional Torotoro, stomping ground of dinosaurs
- roam the Cordillera de los Frailes, with its intriguing Jal’qa weaving culture
- restaurants & accommodations
Coverage includes: Cochabamba & around, Parque Nacional Tunari, Quillacollo, Tiquipaya, Inca-Rakay, Cochabamba Valley, Laguna Angostura, Tarata & Huayculli, Incallajta, Totora, Mizque, Parque Nacional Torotoro, Sucre & around, Tarabuco, Cordillera de los Frailes, and Potosí & around.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.