Blue Ridge Parkway Road Trips
1st Edition Mar 2019
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Discover the freedom of the open road with Blue Ridge Parkway Road Trips. We’ve selected four amazing road trips through Blue Ridge Parkway, from three-day escapes to five-day adventures, and packed them full of expert advice and inspirational suggestions. Whether you want to watch the best sunset east of the Mississippi at Mt Mitchell State Park, or sample post-hike craft beer in Asheville, we’ve got the trip for you.
- Get inspired with highlights, expert recommendations and gorgeous images
- Discover even more with detours, walking routes and ways to link your road trips
- Get around easily with colour maps, detailed directions and practical tips
- Plus planning advice to help you pick the right route
Coverage includes: Plan Your Trip, Skyline Drive, Blue Ridge Parkway: Virginia, Crooked Road, Blue Ridge Parkway: North Carolina, Richmond, Charlottesville, Shenandoah National Park, Staunton, Lexington, Roanoke, Floyd, Galax, Abingdon, North Carolina, High Country, Asheville, Cherokee, Brevard, Pisgah National Forest, Bryson City, Nantahala National Forest, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Charlotte, Winston-Salem.
You are viewing a Road Trip guideWhat is a Road Trip guide?
These guidebooks are suited to travellers who want to explore the best of an area by car. They concentrate on just a handful of road trips, with more space given to destinations you’ll visit along the way, their top sights, activities and tours, and where to sleep, eat and drink.
- Divided into four sections: Plan your trip, Road trips, Destinations, Rules of the road
- Regional highlights and advice to help you plan the perfect trip
- Maps, detailed directions and expert tips for easy navigation
- Full of in-depth reviews, well-kept secrets and local knowledge
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.