Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Bhutan - Eastern Bhutan (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
The wild and rugged east of Bhutan sees far fewer tourists than the western regions, which is reason enough to go. Intrepid travellers venturing east will be rewarded with group-free dzongs and temples, beautiful silks and embroidery, and lush, bird-filled forests.
- wander the narrow streets of Trashigang, one of Bhutan’s most attractive and lively towns
- take a trip on the dramatic Thrumshing La cliff-hugging road over the 3750m pass
- detour to the 45m statue of Guru Rinpoche in Taki La on the way to Lhuentse
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Mongar Dzongkhag, Mongar, Lhuentse Dzongkhag, Lhuentse & Around, Trashigang Dzongkhag, Trashigang, Trashi Yangtse Dzongkhag, Gom Kora, Trashi Yangtse & Around, Samdrup Jongkhar Dzongkhag and Samdrup Jongkhar.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.