Best of Vietnam travel guide
Our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Vietnam's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
Lonely Planet’s Best of Vietnam is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Immerse yourself in history in the warren-like lanes of Hoi An Old Town; cruise through shimmering seas past karst limestone peaks in Halong Bay, and kayak through ethereal caves or trek verdant rainforest mountains in Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park. All with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Vietnam and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of Vietnam:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, art, food, sport, landscapes, wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City maps(included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you explore
Coverage Includes: Hanoi, Halong Bay, Sapa, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, Hoi An, Hue, Mui Ne, Dalat, Cat Tien National Park, Ho Chi Minh City, Con Dao Islands, Mekong Delta, Phu Quoc