Best of USA travel guide
Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the USA has to offer? Best of USA is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Explore the kaleidoscopic streets of New York City, feast on lip-smacking jumbalaya in New Orleans, or find solitude and space in Yosemite National Park; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of the USA and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Best of USA:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, politics, lifestyle, sports, cuisine, wine, beer, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture,
- Over 50 color maps
Coverage Includes: New York City, New England, Washington, DC, Chicago, Miami, Walt Disney World, New Orleans, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Los Angeles, San Francisco and more