Best of USA travel guide - 3rd edition
Lonely Planet's Best of USA is filled with inspiring and colourful photos, and focuses on the USA's most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the kaleidoscopic streets of New York City, feast on lip-smacking jambalaya in New Orleans, and find solitude and space in Yosemite National Park - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the USA and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Best of USA:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics