Best of USA
Lonely Planet's Best of USA is filled with inspiring and colourful photos, and focuses on the USA's most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the kaleidoscopic streets of New York City, feast on lip-smacking jambalaya in New Orleans, and find solitude and space in Yosemite National Park - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the USA and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Best of USA:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
Coverage Includes: New York City, New England, Washington DC, Chicago, Miami, Walt Disney World, New Orleans, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and more
Publication Date: May 2020
Writers: Karla Zimmerman, Ray Bartlett, Andrew Bender, Alison Bing, Ashley Harrell, Adam Karlin, Ali Lemer, Vesna Maric, MaSovaida Morgan, Christopher Pitts, Kevin Raub, Greg Ward, Stephanie d'Arc Taylor
388 pages, 388pp color, 78 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: No new edition planned
Complete your travel selection