Best of Thailand travel guide
2nd Edition Aug 2018
This title is called Discover Thailand travel guide in North & South America and you can buy it here. Both editions contain the same great content.
Our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Thailand's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
Lonely Planet’s Best of Thailand is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Discover ancient temples in Bangkok and Ayuthaya, take a cooking course in Chiang Mai, and find your perfect beach spot on Ko Phi-Phi – all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Thailand and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of Thailand:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itinerarieshelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tipsto save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets- eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, art, food, drink, sport, landscapes, wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out Bangkok map(included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you explore
Coverage Includes: Bangkok, Hua Hin, Ayuthaya, Sukhothai, Chiang Mai, Nong Khai, Ko Pha-Ngan, Ko Samui, Railay, Phuket, Ko Phi-Phi
You are viewing a Best of Country guideWhat is a Best of Country book?
These are shorter, more concise guidebooks compared to our country guide series. More visually stimulating, they focus on the top sights and most authentic experiences. Perfect if you don’t need accommodation recommendations, they’re packed with expert knowledge, local secrets and carefully crafted itineraries, as well as the most relevant and up-to-date advice. If purchasing this title inside the Americas, this series is named "Discover" instead of "Best Of".
- 60 full-colour maps and photos throughout
- Highlights and itineraries to tailor your trip
- Local travel advice for avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Insider tips to help you save time and money
- Survival Guide A-Z: essential information on everything from
- money and health to visas and emergency phone numbers
- Recommendations on eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping and more
Please note that Best of guidebooks are only available as complete downloads, not as individual chapters, and may not be available in all file formats.
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.