Best of Spain travel guide
Our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Spain's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
Lonely Planet’s Best of Spain is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Feast your eyes on fine-arts capital Madrid, hike the spectacular ranges of the Pyrenees, and take in some flamenco in quintessentially Spanish Seville – all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Spain and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of Spain:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, art, food, wine, sport, landscapes, wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you explore
Coverage Includes: Madrid, Barcelona, Costa Brava, Granada, Andalucia’s Hill Towns, Seville, Cordoba, Salamanca, Basque Country, La Rioja, the Pyrenees and more