Best of Scandinavia travel guide
Our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Scandinavia's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
Lonely Planet Best of Scandinavia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gaze in wonder at the aurora borealis in Finland, sail Norway’s majestic fjords, and shop the best of Scandinavian design in Stockholm – all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Scandinavia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of Scandinavia:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets- eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insightsprovide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, art, literature, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, design
- Free, convenient pull-out Copenhagen map(included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you explore
Coverage Includes: Reykjavik, Southeastern Iceland, the Blue Lagoon and the Golden Circle, Oslo, Norway’s Fjords, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Copenhagen, Tallinn, Estonia, Helsinki, Lakeland (Finland), the Far North and the Arctic Circle, and more