Best of Rome 2018 city guide
2nd Edition Sep 2017
This title is called Discover Rome 2018 city guide in North & South America and you can buy it here. Both editions contain the same great content.
Lonely Planet Best of Rome is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Imagine the roar of the crowds in the Colosseum, crane your neck at the Sistine Chapel, and sample every single flavour of pizza and gelato the city offers, all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Rome and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of Rome Travel Guide:
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – food & drink, art, architecture, history, politics, music & nightlife.
- Free, convenient pull-out Rome map (included in print version), plus over 37 colour maps
Coverage Includes: Ancient Rome, Centro Storico, Tridente, Trevi, Quirinale, Vatican City, Borgo, Prati, Trastevere, Gianicolo, Monti, Esquilino, San Lorenzo, San Giovanni, Testaccio, Villa Borghese and more
You are viewing a Best of City guideWhat is a Best of City book?
These are shorter, more concise guidebooks compared to our city guide series. More visually stimulating, they focus on the top sights and most authentic experiences. Perfect if you don’t need accommodation recommendations, they’re packed with expert knowledge, local secrets and carefully crafted itineraries, as well as the most relevant and up-to-date advice. If purchasing this title outside of the Americas, this series is named "Best Of" instead of "Discover".
- 60 full-colour maps and photos throughout
- Highlights and itineraries to tailor your trip
- Local travel advice for avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Insider tips to help you save time and money
- Survival Guide A-Z: essential information on everything from
- money and health to visas and emergency phone numbers
- Recommendations on eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping and more
Please note that Discover guidebooks are only available as complete downloads, not as individual chapters, and may not be available in all file formats.
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.