Best of New Zealand travel guide - 1st edition
1st Edition Nov 2016
This title is called Discover New Zealand travel guide - 4th edition in North & South America and you can buy it here. Both editions contain the same great content.
Best of New Zealand is our collection of the country’s top sights and most authentic experiences.
Perfect for anyone who doesn’t need accommodation listings, it’s packed with expert knowledge, local secrets and carefully crafted itineraries, as well as the most relevant and up-to-date advice, to help you create an unforgettable trip
Start your trip with a rush in Queenstown, the birthplace of bungy jumping, kayak through the verdant cliffs of Milford Sound or enjoy local wines in Auckland, all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Best of New Zealand:
- In-depth coverage of the destination’s must-see sights along with hidden gems that most guidebooks miss to get you to the heart of a place
- Intuitively organized with essential information at your fingertips
- Eye-catching full-colour design and easy-to-use layout with maps and images throughout
- Annotated images that bring a destination to life
- Practical planning and transport tools including a fold-out map (included in print version) that gives instant access to must-see sights to help you navigate as you plot out your itinerary
- Short and extended itineraries to help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests to make the most of your time on the road
- Insider tips and insights to save time and money, avoid crowds and trouble spots, and to get to know the destination like a local
- Honest recommendations for all budgets
- Cultural insights and background information to put top sights and experiences in context and to give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience (includes history, multiculturalism, religion, arts, architecture, food, and environment)
- Free, convenient pull-out New Zealand map (included in print version) plus over 70 maps
Covers: Auckland, Bay of Islands, Coromandel Peninsula, Waikato, King Country, Rotorua, Taupo, Tongariro National Park, Wellington, Marlborough, Nelson, Christchurch, Queenstown, Fiordland and more
*Please note that this title is not availabe in digital PDF or eBook format
You are viewing a Best of Country guideWhat is a Best of Country book?
These are shorter, more concise guidebooks compared to our country guide series. More visually stimulating, they focus on the top sights and most authentic experiences. Perfect if you don’t need accommodation recommendations, they’re packed with expert knowledge, local secrets and carefully crafted itineraries, as well as the most relevant and up-to-date advice. If purchasing this title inside the Americas, this series is named "Discover" instead of "Best Of".
- 60 full-colour maps and photos throughout
- Highlights and itineraries to tailor your trip
- Local travel advice for avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Insider tips to help you save time and money
- Survival Guide A-Z: essential information on everything from
- money and health to visas and emergency phone numbers
- Recommendations on eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping and more
Please note that Best of guidebooks are only available as complete downloads, not as individual chapters, and may not be available in all file formats.
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.