*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Best of New York City 2018
2nd Edition Sep 2017
This title is called Discover New York City 2018 in North & South America and you can buy it here. Both editions contain the same great content.
Lonely Planet Best of New York City 2018 is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Tick off more world-famous sights than you thought possible, relax in Central Park and explore the glittering lights of Broadway or cocktail bars of Brooklyn, all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of New York City and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of New York City 2018 city guide:
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – art, music, theatre & nightlife, architecture, food & drink, LGBTIQ NYC, history, politics.
- Free, convenient pull-out New York City map (included in print version), plus over 28 colour maps
Coverage Includes: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Central Park, the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island, and more
You are viewing a Best of City guideWhat is a Best of City book?
These are shorter, more concise guidebooks compared to our city guide series. More visually stimulating, they focus on the top sights and most authentic experiences. Perfect if you don’t need accommodation recommendations, they’re packed with expert knowledge, local secrets and carefully crafted itineraries, as well as the most relevant and up-to-date advice. If purchasing this title outside of the Americas, this series is named "Best Of" instead of "Discover".
- 60 full-colour maps and photos throughout
- Highlights and itineraries to tailor your trip
- Local travel advice for avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Insider tips to help you save time and money
- Survival Guide A-Z: essential information on everything from
- money and health to visas and emergency phone numbers
- Recommendations on eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping and more
Please note that Discover guidebooks are only available as complete downloads, not as individual chapters, and may not be available in all file formats.
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.