Best of Malaysia & Singapore
Our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Malaysia & Singapore's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
Lonely Planet Best of Malaysia & Singapore is your passport to Malaysia and Singapore's top sights and most authentic experiences.
Enjoy some of Malaysia's best food in charismatic George Town, hunt out giant rafflesia flowers in Sarawak or sing karaoke at the Jonker Walk Night Market, all with your trusted travel companion. Offering visually-inspiring content along with the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you, this photo-rich, user-friendly guide makes planning fun and easy. Discover the best of Malaysia and Singapore and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Best of Malaysia & Singapore:
- In-depth coverage of the destination's must-see sights along with hidden gems that most guidebooks miss to get you to the heart of a place
- Intuitively organized with essential information at your fingertips
- Eye-catching full-colour design and easy-to-use layout with maps and images throughout
- Annotated images that bring a destination to life
- Practical planning and transport tools including a fold-out map (included in print version) that gives instant access to must-see sights to help you navigate as you plot out your itinerary
- Short and extended itineraries to help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests to make the most of your time on the road
- Insider tips and insights to save time and money, avoid crowds and trouble spots, and to get to know the destination like a local
- Honest recommendations for all budgets
- Cultural insights and background information to put top sights and experiences in context and to give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience (includes history, multiculturalism, religion, arts, architecture, food, environment)
Coverage Includes: Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, the Cameron Highlands, George Town, Palau Langkawi, Kota Bharu, Taman Negara, Palau Tioman, Melaka City, Mt Kinabalu, Semporna Archipelago, Sarawak and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Best of Malaysia & Singapore, our easy-to-use, expertly curated guide, is filled with inspiring and colourful photos and focuses on the destinations' most popular attractions and authentic experiences for those looking for the best of the best and have minimal time for planning.
Publication Date: August 2019
Writers: Brett Atkinson, Lindsay Brown, Austin Bush, Damian Harper, Anita Isalska, Anna Kaminski, Simon Richmond, Ria de Jong
324 pages, 324pp color, 63 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: No new edition planned
Complete your travel selection
Helpful with tour of singapore