Best of Italy travel guide - 3rd edition
Lonely Planet's Best of Italy is filled with inspiring and colourful photos, and focuses on Italy's most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. See the might of ancient Rome, discover the wonder of a city of marble built on a lagoon in Venice, and string it all together with the freshest food and finest wine imaginable - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Italy and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Best of Italy:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics