*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Best of Ireland travel guide
1st Edition May 2016
This title is called Discover Ireland in North & South America and you can buy it here. Both editions contain the same great content.
Best of Ireland is our collection of the country's top sights and most authentic experiences.
Perfect for anyone who doesn’t need accommodation listings, it’s packed with expert knowledge, local secrets and carefully crafted itineraries, as well as the most relevant and up-to-date advice, to help you create an unforgettable trip.
Slurp oysters and clap your hands to spirited fiddle music in a lively Galway pub, explore medieval castles in Dublin and beyond, or set off amid vibrant green hills toward Atlantic coastal trails; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Ireland and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of Ireland:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, music, politics, landscapes, sports, food and drink
- Free, convenient pull-out Dublin map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you navigate your destination
Covers: Dublin, Wicklow, Kilkenny, Cork, Ring of Kerry, Galway, Clare, Sligo, Donegal, Belfast, Derry, and more
You are viewing a Best of Country guideWhat is a Best of Country book?
These are shorter, more concise guidebooks compared to our country guide series. More visually stimulating, they focus on the top sights and most authentic experiences. Perfect if you don’t need accommodation recommendations, they’re packed with expert knowledge, local secrets and carefully crafted itineraries, as well as the most relevant and up-to-date advice. If purchasing this title inside the Americas, this series is named "Discover" instead of "Best Of".
- 60 full-colour maps and photos throughout
- Highlights and itineraries to tailor your trip
- Local travel advice for avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Insider tips to help you save time and money
- Survival Guide A-Z: essential information on everything from
- money and health to visas and emergency phone numbers
- Recommendations on eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping and more
Please note that Best of guidebooks are only available as complete downloads, not as individual chapters, and may not be available in all file formats.
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.