Best of Hawaii travel guide
Our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Hawaii's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
Lonely Planet Best of Hawaii is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Surf the waves at Waikiki, drive up to the edge of a volcano in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, or swim in a waterfall along the Road to Hana; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Hawaii and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Best of Hawaii:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, customs, etiquette
- Over 40 color maps
Coverage Includes: Honolulu, Waikiki, Na Pali Coast Wilderness State Park, Hanalei Bay, Waimea Canyon, Moloka'i, Road to Hana, Wailea, Haleakala National Park, Waipio Valley, Mauna Kea, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and more.