Best Of Great Britain travel guide
Best of Great Britain is our collection of the country’s top sights and most authentic experiences.
Perfect for anyone who doesn’t need accommodation listings, it’s packed with expert knowledge, local secrets and carefully crafted itineraries, as well as the most relevant and up-to-date advice, to help you create an unforgettable trip.
Ponder the mysteries of Stonehenge, explore the many sides of Edinburgh, or be charmed by the Lake District; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Best of Great Britain:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, festivals, cuisine, religion, architecture
- Over 60 colour maps
Covers: London, Stonehenge, Bath, Oxford & the Costwolds, Cambridge, the Lake District, Edinburgh, Skye, Snowdonia, the Great Glen and more