Best of Germany travel guide
Our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Germany's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
Lonely Planet’s Best of Germany is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. See storybook castles rise from the Bavarian forest, raise a stein to an oompah band in a Munich beer garden and take in the vibrant Berlin arts scene – all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Germany and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of Germany:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, food, wine, sport, politics
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you navigate