Best of Canada travel guide - 2nd edition
2nd Edition May 2020
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Book + eBook
Lonely Planet's Best of Canada is filled with inspiring and colourful photos, and focuses on Canada's most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Experience the grandeur of the Rockies, wander the labyrinth of lanes in Quebec City, and hit the powdery slopes on the outskirts of Vancouver - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Canada and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Best of Canada:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
You are viewing a Best of Country guideWhat is a Best of Country book?
These are shorter, more concise guidebooks compared to our country guide series. More visually stimulating, they focus on the top sights and most authentic experiences. Perfect if you don’t need accommodation recommendations, they’re packed with expert knowledge, local secrets and carefully crafted itineraries, as well as the most relevant and up-to-date advice. If purchasing this title inside the Americas, this series is named "Discover" instead of "Best Of".
- 60 full-colour maps and photos throughout
- Highlights and itineraries to tailor your trip
- Local travel advice for avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Insider tips to help you save time and money
- Survival Guide A-Z: essential information on everything from
- money and health to visas and emergency phone numbers
- Recommendations on eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping and more
Please note that Best of guidebooks are only available as complete downloads, not as individual chapters, and may not be available in all file formats.
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.