*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.Our warehouse is closed March 28-30th too, in case you were wondering.
Best Ever Photography Tips
2nd Edition Aug 2017
Ships in 1-2 business days
Sharpen your skills and your pictures with this updated edition of Lonely Planet’s bestselling Best Ever Photography Tips. Featuring 45 practical tips and ten golden rules from award-winning travel photographer Richard I’Anson, it’s packed with insight into the creative and technical skills required to produce brilliant images.
Designed for novices and experienced photographers alike, this concise guide also includes essential advice on kit, techniques, editing and sharing, to help you capture great moments wherever you are in the world – whether you’re using a smartphone or DSLR. Plus, each tip and trick is accompanied by a photograph to show you how it’s done.
Inside, you’ll learn how to:
- Take control of the picture-taking process
- Shoot Raw files
- Become proficient with image-editing software
- Adjust your exposure and depth of field
- Use short telephoto and wide-angle lenses
- Shoot wildlife, nightlife, people, cities, landscapes and your lunch
- Anticipate the moment and talk to strangers
- Avoid lens flare
- Record light trails
- Learn how to compose, control and critique your photographs
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.