Berlin - Scheunenviertel (PDF Chapter)
Scheunenviertel packs bunches of charisma into its relatively compact size and is a joy to ex-plore. Its greatest charms reveal themselves in the labyrinth of quiet lanes fanning out from its main drags, Oranienburger Strasse and Rosenthaler Strasse.
- glimpse high drama, abstract mind-benders and glowing colour among the contemporary artworks at Sammlung Boros, a bunker-turned-art museum
- explore fashion boutiques, shops, galleries and cafes in the charismatic Hackesche Höfe courtyard maze
- strut your stuff to salsa, tango, ballroom, waltz and swing at funky retro ballroom Clärchens Ballhaus
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment and Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.