*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Berlin - Prenzlauer Berg (PDF Chapter)
Prenzlauer Berg emerged as one of Berlin’s most desirable and well-heeled neighbourhoods after reunification. The one must-see sight is the Gedenkstätte Berliner Mauer, the city’s best place to understand the layout and impact of the Berlin Wall.
- come to grips with the absurdity of a divided city at the Gedenkstätte Berliner Mauer memo-rial exhibit that follows the course of a 1.4km-long stretch of the Berlin Wall.
- spend a sunny Sunday digging for flea-market treasures and cheering on karaoke croon-ers in popular Mauerpark, which was reclaimed from a section of the Berlin Wall death strip.
- catch a concert, movie or street-food market at the Kulturbrauerei, a venerable red-brick brewery turned cultural centre.
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment and Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.