Berlin - Kreuzberg & Neukolln (PDF Chapter)
This is the Kreuzberg & Neukölln chapter from Lonely Planet’s Berlin guide-book.
Kreuzberg and Neukölln across the canal are Berlin’s most dynamic and hip neighbour-hoods. The area offers a couple of blockbuster sights, but its main draw is its global village at-mosphere, accompanied by a burgeoning roster of eclectic eateries, bars, nightlife and shop-ping.
- eat your way around the world at the weekly street-food party inside the historic Markthalle Neun
- step back into the fascinating history of Jews in Germany at the Jüdisches Museum, a Libeskind-designed architectural masterpiece.
- soak up the punky-funky alt-feel of eastern Kreuzberg in search of your favourite drinking den around Kottbusser Tor
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.