Berlin - Kreuzberg & Neukolln (PDF Chapter)
Kreuzberg and northern Neukölln are epicentres of free-wheeling, multicultural and alterna-tive Berlin. Come for the Jewish Museum and the German Museum of Technology, fabulous street art, vintage stores and find out why Kreuzberg is also a night-crawler’s paradise.
- challenge your party stamina by dancing and partying at day-to-night Club der Vi-sionäre
- eat your way around the world on Street Food Thursday at the historic Markthalle Neun
- step back into the fascinating history of Jews in Germany at the Jüdisches Museum, a Libeskind-designed architectural masterpiece.
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.