*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Berlin - Historic Mitte (PDF Chapter)
With the mother lode of sights clustered within a walkable area, the most historic part of Berlin is a prime port of call. Sights include the Reichstag, the Brandenburg Gate, the Holocaust Memo-rial, Unter den Linden boulevard and Gendarmenmarkt.
- snap a selfie with the Brandenburger Tor, the famous landmark and symbol of German re-unification
- take in the architectural symmetry of Gendarmenmarkt before indulging in a gourmet meal at one of the stellar restaurants in its vicinity
- absorb the stillness and presence of uncounted souls at the haunting Holocaust Memorial before putting it all in perspective at the underground exhibit
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment, Shopping and Sports & Activities.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.