Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Berlin - City West & Charlottenburg (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
Charlottenburg still counts its famous shopping boulevard, the Kurfürstendamm, among its biggest drawcards. Other must-sees include Schloss Charlottenburg, the landmark Kai-ser-Wilhelm-Gedächtniskirche, a church ruin turned antiwar memorial, and the famous Berlin Zoo.
- marvel at the Prussian royal lifestyle at Schloss Charlottenburg, then relax with a picnic by the carp pond in the palace park.
- finish up an engaging survey of city history at the Story of Berlin with a tour of a creepy Cold War–era atomic bunker
- meditate upon the futility of war at this majestically ruined 19th-century Kai-ser-Wilhelm-Gedächtniskirche church.
- restaurants & bars
Coverage includes: Neighbourhood Top Five, Local Life, Getting There & Away, Sights, Eating, Drinking & Nightlife, Entertainment and Shopping.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.