Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Belize - Understand Belize and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This chapter contains the Belize Today, History, Ancient Maya, People of Belize, Rhythms of a Nation, Beyond Rice & Beans, Wild Things, Land & Environment, Directory A–Z, and Transportation chapters from Lonely Planet’s Belize guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, food and drink, ancient Maya and wildlife-watching to flights, public transport, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, gay and lesbian travellers, and travellers with disabilities.
- a rundown on the diverse mix of people and culture that has shaped Belize
- info on the rich fabric of Maya culture and history
- full coverage of Belize’s long journey to independence
- details on Belize’s love of music and its unique blend of pan-Caribbean musical styles
Coverage includes: Belize Today, History, Ancient Maya, People of Belize, Rhythms of a Nation, Beyond Rice & Beans, Wild Things, Land & Environment, Directory A–Z, and Transportation.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.