Belize - Understand Belize and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Belize Today, History, Ancient Maya, People of Belize, Rhythms of a Nation, Belize Cuisine, Wildlife, Land & Environment, Directory A–Z, Transportation, and Language chapters from Lonely Planet’s Belize guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, the ancient Maya, and wildlife to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, gay and lesbi-an travellers, travellers with disabilities, and travellers with kids. And get the most out of your con-versations with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on the Johnnycakes, habanero sauce and ceviche: Belize’s diverse cuisine
- info on the issues facing Belize today
- full coverage of history and the ancient Maya
- details on Belize’s rich and varied much, from punta rock to paranda
Coverage includes: Belize Today, History, Ancient Maya, People of Be-lize, Rhythms of a Nation, Belize Cuisine, Wildlife, Land & Environment, Directory A–Z, Transporta-tion, and Language.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.