Belize travel guide - 7th edition
7th Edition Jul 2019
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
With one foot in the Central American jungles and the other in the Caribbean Sea, pint-sized Belize is packed with islands, adventure and culture. Lonely Planet is your passport to Belize, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Dive into the depths of the Blue Hole, kayak with stingrays and turtles between the islands of Glover’s Reef, find tropical paradise at Ambergris Caye; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Belize and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Belize Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trou-ble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Belize Today, Histo-ry, Ancient Maya, People of Belize, Rhythms of a Nation, Belize Cuisine, Wildlife, Land & Environment
Coverage includes: Belize District, Northern Cayes, Northern Belize, Cayo District, Southern Belize, Tikal & Flores, Guatemala and more
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.